Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Brenda and Pilot Season

It's pilot season: I am mulling over several acting roles, and producing jobs -- including two reality shows and a hybrid reality comedy show that a producer approached me about. I am also about to start pre-production on my own indie film, and am co-starring in two prominent indie films coming up.

I am also excited about working on a TV series again.  So here are my DEMO REELS:

Lydia Cornell with Brenda Chiavarini, the amazing actress and mom-to-be!
LYDIA CORNELL COMEDY DEMO with HBO CURB    http://www.imdb.com/video/demo_reel/vi2899487513/


ORIGINAL DEMO REEL LIVE AT THE IMPROV:  ww.imdb.com/video/demo_reel/vi2952375065/


And then there's this live video I accidentally did on Jan. 5, 2014

SEX TALK at the HOLLYWOOD SHOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment