Wednesday, May 15, 2019

ATOMIC PODCAST: SURVIVING HOLLYWOOD & TURNING TRAGEDY INTO COMEDY: OVERCOMING DEPRESSION, ADDICTION, FEAR, FAILURE, LOSS

I'm on ATOMIC PODCAST TODAY. Surviving Hollywood and turning tragedy into comedy: Overcoming depression, addiction, fear, failure, loss ~ #iTunes apple.co/2w4zsE4
#SoundCloud bit.ly/2HsMwsn #Stitcher bit.ly/2WNjhqG (Here is the correct iTunes link)
 
"Lydia joins me this week and we talk about her early life and road to Hollywood. In this in- depth conversation we talk about her sobriety, overcoming depression and her passion for helping others."  #SoundCloud bit.ly/2HsMwsn
 #iTunes apple.co/2w4zsE4  #Actor #toocloseforcomfort #addiction #stitcher#Author Episode #266 Lydia Cornell with Host Efren Guzman



4 comments:

  1. No doubt Lydia you're every bit as beautiful on the inside as you are from the outside, hope all is well with you my dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johnny. Your words touched me. Happy New Year and Blessings to you.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Lydia is a beautiful person inside and out. She cares about people. I can swear to that under oath. She really reaches out to people and goes way beyond what most people would do inside Hollywood and outside Hollywood. I consider her a friend even though we’ve never met in person. I am blessed that she reached out to me. Thank You Lydia for your encouraging words and love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a beautiful soul and a Godshot in my life. Thank you for your friendship and kindness Debra.

      Delete