Friday, November 14, 2014

CYBERSTALKERS NET NEUTRALITY…

We are back together: Lydia, Nick and T'y on BeatsandEats.net

How can the TMZ  get away with this? Please LISTEN as we discuss my Secret Agent stalker, predators, help for women with cyberstalkers.. AirBNB, Interstellar, Portlandia and turning tragedy into comedy; net neutrality, politics by accident; The Girls Scandal Lena Dunham and our road trip to NEW ORLEANS!!  The truth is about to come out -- all about the criminal mind who stole my sanity and inserted himself into our case against organized criminals. This convicted felon/stalker/predator actually sued Kelsey Grammer and used my name for publicity -- convincing the press that I was suing Grammer — when I NEVER SUED KELSEY GRAMMER!  Because of the hardship, fraud and losses I was going through -- in addition to the gag order I had received from my own attorney — I was unable to talk about it until now.

Listen by clicking on any of these links: 

http://bit.ly/1ue56sS

http://www.podtrac.net/pts/redirect.mp3/traffic.libsyn.com/beatsandeats/LydiaNickTyBNE.mp3

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/91-lydia-cornell-returns-midterm/id722565209?i=324850048&mt=2





__________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    Cheers Lydia. I listened to today's show because I enjoyed your acting work and we have a close mutual friend.

    I identified with your message about the Golden Rule, but not identify so much with the two guys with you. Between the three of you I think you have the most sense /nods

    The two men on the show with you said some things that are just not true. For example, the President has not received more death threats:
    http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2013/mar/18/julian-bond/no-concrete-evidence-support-claim/

    QUOTE "The threats right now ... is the same level as it has been for the previous two presidents at this point in their administrations," Secret Service Director Sullivan said. END QUOTE

    As far as Karl Rove, he is popular with the DC big money establishment, but not with the base. I think he causes more problems than he solves to be candid. I have written columns critiquing him.

    As far as Obamacare, 71% of signups have been due to the Medicaid expansion. I have a special needs child and my deductible went up to over $3,000 and my premium went up almost $200 a month. Aetna has said that 30% of Obamacare sign ups have not paid the bill because it is so expensive. Some low income people get the subsidy, but the taxpayers are putting out massive amounts of money to subsidize these expensive plans so money is not being saved.

    The only thing I found offensive was when the man in the show blamed resistance to Obama's policies on racism. Honestly does anyone believe the failed stimulus, Obamacare, the failure in Egypt, Libya etc would be more popular if Joe Biden were President?

    As far as unemployment being 5.8%, that is because the government does not take the measurement like they used to, they use a method called the U3. People who drop out of the workforce (no job and not on unemployment) are no longer counted. Lousy part time jobs and the underemployed are counted the same as full timers under the U3. Working aged adults not working and not being counted in the unemployment measurement is at record levels, wages are down since 2008, median household income is down since 2008. Here are the numbers from the Senate Finance Committee:

    http://www.finance.senate.gov/newsroom/ranking/release/?id=c4385061-40a6-4b4b-974a-945c7a6fc8f9

    Government rigging the numbers to help get themselves re-elected is not new. Remember the Jimmy Carter "misery index" inflation and all that? Well, the Clinton administration changed the way that inflation is measured. I could give you the details if you like, but safe to say that if inflation was measured now the way it was back then, inflation would have been over 9% a year.

    I have a pet peeve about doing the homework and correcting the record. Anyways, I am glad to hear about your new album project as I am confident I will be buying a copy. I wish you all of the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Actually its the secret service that reported the increase in death threats, and the secret service doesn't provide "evidence" of anything to the general public about security. Politico is aptly named.

    I listened to the show too, I think its really starting to get interesting. Great show.

    ReplyDelete