Monday, May 03, 2010
The law of physics: For every action, there is a reaction.
1. Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
3. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.'
4. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!
5. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
6. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
7. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
8. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
(from an anonymous email)