Listen to live-streaming audio by clicking the ON-AIR logo in the upper right-hand corner - www.810WEUS.com Local residents can listen on 810 AM radio in Central Florida.
Call 407-774-1085 for Q & A with Lydia Cornell on the debut of “The Linnda Durré Show,” on Tuesday, September 8th from 12-1 PM (EDT).Linnda Durre' is a radio and TV talk show host, author, writer, and award winning filmmaker. www.LinndaDurre.com Contact her at 407-739-8620photo: August 2009 Lydia and Jim Bullock
· Recently on HBO's “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, and in the new indie film "Damage Done"
· Has been Invited to contribute her writings to The International Museum of Peace, which houses letters from Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Mother Teresa, Maya Angelou & Sir Edmund Hillary
· Comedienne - Improv and stand up in Las Vegas at the Riviera, Sahara; opening for Paul Rodriguez at Pechanga 1500 seat theater
· Author - “Falling Up” of 5 books in her upcoming humor book series
· Blogger - Best Writing awards, World Report, Thinking Blogger, Weblog and known for being attacked by Ann Coulter
· Radio Show Co-Host www.BashamandCornell.com AM morning drive Las Vegas, the only Progressive talk show in Vegas
· Recently interviewed Pulitzer Prize Winners, White House advisers, presidential candidates, Senators. Congressmen and women, and bestselling authors.
· Mentor/Volunteer - Mentors teens; volunteers with sons at homeless shelters.
· Wife & Mother - Happily married to a Neanderthal with a son and stepson
· Received the USO Distinguished Service Award for her trip to a war zone, Beirut.
Lydia Cornell is an award-winning actress, writer, comedienne, and talk-radio host best known for her role as "Sara Rush” - Ted Knight's dazzlingly beautiful yet stereotypically dumb blonde daughter on ABC's '80s hit sitcom, “Too Close for Comfort.” Lydia starred in over 250 TV shows & films including Curb Your Enthusiasm, Full House, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, A-Team, Hunter, Hardball, Hotel (2), Love Boat (6), Fantasy Island, T.J. Hooker and the pilot of the cult series Quantum Leap with Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell. She signed hundreds of autographs at their convention earlier this year in Los Angeles.
As one of the most popular sex symbols of the era, Lydia won the People's Choice Award, was a Best Actress nominee at Method Fest for her leading role in the AFI film "Miss Supreme Queen" and has She recently co-starred with Larry David on HBO's “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and is in the new indie film “Damage Done.” www.lydiacornell.com
Lydia will talk with Linnda Durré about her life and career in Hollywood, her hilarious experiences with famous stars, and her depression after Ted Knight died and the show ended.
Her spiritual enlightenment that ensued after dealing with a drinking problem transformed her life, resulting in a very funny and "catastrophic" awakening.
"I began experiencing so many uncanny events, I can only call them miracles. What appear to be miracles are actually natural laws. We have been conditioned to believe that the external world is more real than the internal world. Quantum Physics says just the opposite: there is no solid matter. What’s happening on the inside determines what’s happening on the outside. Our world is shaped by our thoughts. So our loving attention to something literally alters the physical universe.
The key was acceptance and surrender; I surrendered all my fears and worries to a higher power and began the road to humility. I love the acrostic: EGO = Edging God Out. I began investigating Quantum physics, because I wanted to understand how these miracles happened. I now believe science proves the existence of God, but I'm talking about the God of love, not religious fundamentalism. Religion is man-made; God is within each of us.
More about Linnda Durre
Greg Proops, Cheryl Hines, Lydia Cornell (in gold gown) in the Green Room backstage at the World Travel Awards, Barbados. Richard Belzer, Davy Jones, Martha and the Vandellas, Sharon Case from Young and the Restless; Michael Imperioli from The Sopranos. Below: group shot